The Brunswick Picture House is an absolutely wonderful mixed bag of entertainment - in the best way! With cheeky cabaret shows for adults only, comedy, kids shows, circuses AND movies. You can’t miss this colourful old building as you head into the centre of town. They now serve brekky in the lovely courtyard from 7am-11am (ish) (closed on Tuesdays though). Mamma says keep a keen eye on all the upcoming events so you don’t miss out!
Mamma's special mentions: Midweek afternoon Summer family movies at Brunswick Picture House are as follows:
*Thurs Jan 10 - Black Beauty
* Tues Jan 15 - Dot & the Kangeroo
* Wed Jan 16 - My Neighbour Totoro
* Thurs Jan 17 - Anne of Green Gables
* Tues Jan 22 - Grendel Grendel Grendel
* Wed Jan 23 - Spirited Away
* Thurs Jan 24 - Ginger Meggs
All shows 2pm.
Grab a burger at Old Maids before the movie!
30 Fingal Street
click here for more indoor inspiration around Byron